Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still Knitting...Always

Still knitting away on the Lace Ribbon Scarf for the Mosaic Maniacs KAL project...love, love love it! A total of 4 pattern repeats and still going strong. I seem to be averaging one pattern repeat a evening (24 rows) which considering how big I've modified the "scarf" is a good thing. The wrap is 116 stitches wide so I have 12 sets of the pattern going on. Amazingly fast I think to be this far along...helps that I've had some time during the day to knit this week. The all day rains and waiting for Verizon to set up our new service has aided in getting so much completed.

Next week will be a different story with the pretty weather I have several outdoor projects that will start up. Let's hope I'm able to knit during the evening. I'm also still playing with swatches for a couple of tank tops that I should start soon. My gauge has been awful...don't have a clue as to why that is. I may throw caution to the wind and knit as I have done before and cast on anyway. The Etrusca tank is on hold for a few weeks to allow for anymore pattern errors to show up. Angela emailed me with one this past week so I think I'll hold off for another couple of weeks before starting this one.

No comments: