Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winged

While I'm waiting for my new needles to arrive I cast on something mindless...wingspan.  A few weeks ago I frogged my baktus scarf because I just didn't like it.  The Zauberball yarn wasn't really looking as good  as I thought it would so I ripped it. I didn't even get the chance to wash the kinks out of the yarn before I found something else to cast on.

As luck would have it I happened to see the pattern list for Ravelry...on that particular day wingspan was Number 2 out of 20.  One click later and another project was cast on using the zauberball.  The yarn is perfect with this pattern...the long color runs are being shown in all their glory.  My husband even made the comment 'that looks really pretty'...wow.  It appears that I've struck a homerun.

No comments: