Thursday, April 05, 2012

Five Days In

It's already five days into the new month and I have yet to cast on my sock. I've got the pattern all set to go...Cabletini by Wendy Johnson.  Still trying to decide which yarn is best for the pattern.  I originally planned to use the Austermann Step this month, but I'm thinking that the pattern may be lost in the variegation. 

I guess it doesn't really matter all that much since I'm still finishing up the floor of a bathroom.  I really enjoy the process of laying tile...it's therapeutic in a way much like knitting.   The one problem I now have is it makes my hands and wrists ache from all the scrubbing, mudding, & scraping.

So I've put off a yarn decision until the weekend...hands need a few days to recover and I need to look through the sock yarn stash. 

No comments: