Friday, April 06, 2012

Decided

After pulling out most of my sock yarn I made a decision...Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino.  One long mouth full of a name or more commonly referred to as KPPPM.  Each skein is 'hand-painted' and the dye lot is referred to as an 'original painting'.   The skeins are fairly small at 175 yards...the price of originality I suppose.

The yarn doesn't have a colorway name only a number...P625.  It is various shades of yellows and oranges with small flecks of brown and green.  The colorway could prove interesting knit up using the cable pattern I'm planning.  I have 2 skeins and the pattern is written toe up so I can knit until I run out of yarn. 

Another yarn that been in the stash forever and I have never ever knit.  I may have a sickness...


1 comment:

Mountaingmom said...

Sounds gorgeous. Can't wait to see the pics.