Friday, January 02, 2009

Nope, I have no new knitting to report today. Still knitting away on my SIL's felted handbag which should be done by Sunday. The good news is that I have another blog to yammer on about stuff...stuff other than knitting.

Since my DH has this grand adventure planned he wanted somewhere to post the goings on around us over the next few months...so that leads to another blog. It took a while for him to settle on it's name... fitting don't ya think? Looks empty at the moment, but in a week or so things will be popping up about our little excursions over the next few months. Expect lots of pictures...our last trip was well over 2000 shots. Yeah I know that's way too many, but he loves shooting with a digital camera for that very reason...lots of shots at no cost.

Don't you just love the New Year. I've posted every day...so far.

No comments: