Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Knitting From the Road

Our trip is underway and so is a bit of knitting. I've started a baby blanket for my DH's niece...2 squares down & 10 or so more to go. I have not decided just how large this blanket will end up. My two choices are a 4 x 4 square blanket or a bit smaller rectangular one that is 3 x 4. Either way I'm planning on using 2 colors of Red Heart's Soft Yarn for the main body...seafoam & chocolate as well as some off white for the edging and borders. I must say that the yarn has a soft feel & so far hasn't been too bad knitting up. I usually hate acrylic yarns, but figured his mom would rather not hand wash a baby blanket.

My first square is the state of Texas...home state of the new arrival. Now if I could only find the link to post...

No comments: