Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Froggin is Knittin"...right?

Joined another group....mysticlightKAL. I had to since I have the recommended yarn in the stash so no reason not to, right? Ever since I started a lace test knit I seem to be drawn to lace projects. They seem to want to drive me crazy once they suck me into the vortex, but I do enjoy the challenge.

My current lace project is now in standby mode...found a glitch and now the designer is looking through her charts to see how far back I need to rip. It's a weird problem that didn't show up until I started a chart at least 40 rows past...what the heck could it be? The pattern sure looked great...the YO and chains all lined up perfect, until chart 10. Then the numbers went to pot and I could not figure out what my problem was...thought I was going crazy since everything lined up so well. Finally decided the pattern had to be off somehow. It will be gorgeous when it's done however this turns out..."froggin is knittin" is the motto around here anyway.

No comments: