Thursday, January 31, 2008

On the Needles

I was asked "just how many projects are you working on." The funny thing was I didn't know exactly the TOTAL number...I work on about 5 routinely, but have a few more just sitting in their bags. I decided it was time to count them out so here you go:

Monkey Socks in Fleece Artist
1 sock complete, other sock frogged due to "gauge issues" I need to recast this one and get busy because I love the feel of these socks...too bad the colors are fall. Missed that season didn't I?


Branching Out Scarf using the recommended yarn, Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in a nice green tone. I'm not 'in love' with this and I'm only about 10 inches along...may need to frog this one.


Retro Rib Socks found in Favorite Socks by Evelyn A. Clark using Jitterbug.
One sock completed, the other sock is down to the foot section with about 3-4 inches to completion. These need to be completed! I've left them far to long sitting in the bag. I'm taking these on the ski trip so I can get them done.


Ella in Handmaiden Sea Silk in the ocean colorway.
I love this wrap...it's been hibernating since October so it also needs a resurrection.

The other projects are: Here and There Scarf, Her Ski Socks (my own pattern), and the Whitby Socks. I've been working on these daily so I know that these will be complete soon. So a total of 7 on the needle projects...no too bad since 3 are being worked on and should be competed in less than a week. Nice to see the list written down..now time to knit!

No comments: