Monday, January 28, 2008

Shaped Edge Sweater

I started to swatch for the Shaped Edge Sweater from Out of Town by Debbie Bliss. I'd really like to get started and hopefully finish before the Spring weather comes...yeah I know that's not going to happen, but I'd like to. I should have started last month when I got the pattern book from Mosaic

Looking forward to working on this though. I'm using Sublime rather than the called for DB Cashmerino Aran...kind of glad the shop didn't have enough stock of the color I wanted to use in the DB after reading comments on Raverly and other sites regarding it's pilling problem. The Sublime feels very similar to the DB Cashmerino Aran which is the one thing I loved about the sweater- the softness. In the "granite" colorway...better get busy!

No comments: