Monday, August 04, 2008

Stash Therapy


Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk Aran (30% off bag)...love this yarn. It's soft & squishy...holds cables well and I adore the color. Destined for a sweater and it's looking like Cassidy may be 'the one'.


Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo (50% off bag)...I'm really leaning towards the Wyvern Wrap...loved it when I first saw it last fall, but it it had been designed for kids. Now that's been corrected and Angela has a new designed based on the kiddos pattern!



Artyarns Beaded Cashmere (50 % off)...2 skeins. Can I just say OH. MY. GOODNESS. I have longed for these skeins for a very long time. Now that they are mine I am just overjoyed...I will knit a scarf for me. Did ya hear that? It's for Me!






Jade Sapphire's Mongolian Cashmere (50% off) in Cashoflouge...think Christmas for someone special. Now is there anyone who deserves a bit of cashmere around their neck? MMMMMMM..................





Rowan Cocoon (30% off)....will be used for Snezi found in Sensual Knits. Another Me project......








Jade Sapphire's Mongolian Cashmere (50 % off) in Wasabi...think Christmas present for another someone special. Whose left that I know deserves a bit of cashmere? MMMMMMM..................



Blue Heron Egyptian Mercerized Cotton...bought without any plan...just because it was 50%. I do love my Lace Ribbon Wrap knit out of the leaf colorway so it may be destined for something similar.

No comments: