Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Sock

I have one more sock to add to the collection. A few weeks back I started Cable Rib Socks by Erica Alexander from Interweaves's Favorite Socks. I love having socks on the needles...the perfect little project to have while waiting in lines or offices. The problem was the sock started on my needles was less than perfect. The poor Basic Sock that was started as part of a neighborhood sock "class" was boring me to death. The pattern & the yarn...especially the yarn...was not making knitting a fun activity so I stopped knitting on the second sock. A shame really since I was past the heel, but a break was needed.

I'd recently wound a ball of Kathy's Scarlet Fleece It's Tubular x2 in the colorway persimmon & decided that another pair of socks was needed before the football season kicked off. Not sure the 2nd sock will be done by the time games kick off this weekend, but it'll be very close to being done.

No comments: