Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got Nothing

It's finally happened...nothing on the needles to knit. I finished my February Lady (Ravelry link) sweater tonight & it's now ready to be blocked. It's the first time I have really nothing left on the needles ready to go. Not totally true because I'm waiting on a yarn order for Webs...it's been almost 3 weeks. Sale yarn is the best yarn, but the wait has been longer than I anticipated.

I do have a couple of projects in mind for one particular yarn, Rowan Calmer in mandarin...Etrusca or possibly the Shay Cap Sleeve top from Webs. I'm also going to cast on another February Lady for my Mom since her Mr. Greenjeans didn't work out too well...'nough said about that one for now. Last week I was able to get 7 skeins of Malabrigo's Autumn to start the sweater while visiting Mosaic so I will have a few things starting soon & there's always socks. I have another new book that I'm dying to get into for some really cool socks...Sock Innovation by Cookie A.

Looks like I may be busier than I first thought...

No comments: