Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to Knitting

After our 2 month trip I'm back to my regular habits, in my regular comfy chair with my regular overhead lighting. About the only material thing I missed while on the road was my chair & lamp. Most rooms had pretty decent lighting for a change, but lacked in the comfy chair department. Have I mentioned that I have a general dislike of knitting in bed? I do it, but under protest and I can't knit for as long. Now I have the opposite problem...bedtime has been 2 AM for a the last few nights.

While away I was able to complete a few small items...another Bill Hat, a beret for myself, a pair of Jaywalker socks, (Ravelry access required) and blocks for a baby blanket. I started Mr. Greenjeans for my mother...now waiting to get her to try it on before I start the cable section. I have yet to put the baby blocks together. It was pointed out to me this AM that if I don't get on this the baby won't be a baby...mmm. Ya think? I also went ahead with plans to cast on the sweater,February Lady, (Ravelry access required) whose yarn traveled along on the trip. I have gotten in the groove and have a few things on the needles once again.

Now to get a few pictures and update everything.

No comments: