Monday, November 05, 2007

Koolhaus Part I

Started another new project over the weekend- Koolhaas Hat designed by Jared Flood of brooklyntweed. The pattern is in the Interweave Knits Holiday Gift magazine that just hit the newstands. I have enjoyed the pattern once I got through the initial fits of getting the cable technique down for only one stitch.

A tad bit difficult at the start to keep up with the movement between front, back then front when there is only one stitch involved- I did get into a rhythm after one repeat. The yarn is very soft and is working out well- even though it's not worsted. I'm using Berroco's Soft Merino in a burnt orange color.

I hope to be done in another day or so- on the last repeat before the shaping of the crown. Who knows maybe I'll get that far tonight and finish the darn thing....another present almost complete!

No comments: