Thursday, November 01, 2007

Arrowhead Lace Shawl


Another finished object! It's destined to be a present so I'm on a roll just in time for the Christmas Season. It's an Arrowhead Lace Shawl designed by DragonWing Arts. It was a test knit of her new pattern which can be found on her site. It worked up very well- easy to memorize and knit up nicely using Malabrigo's Stonechat- 2 1/2 skeins.

My biggest problem with the pattern was lack of attention to doing each & every yo indicated. Even worse was the times I added one where one wasn't indicated. Of course it was while I was watching football games that this would occur so I must remember to only knit very simple socks until the Bowl Games are done for the season!
Yarn: Malabrigo's Stonechat from The Yarn Lounge
Needle: Addi Turbo size 10 US circs, 40" long
Finished size: 57" across top, 44" from top edge to bottom point

No comments: