Tuesday, November 13, 2007

42 Days...Oh Nooo

OK, we have less than 45 days (42?!!) until Christmas and I need to access my list of WIP's vs FO's. I may need to adjust my mindset just a smidge. I have 2+ pairs of socks to finish- hard to finish when they aren't even on the needles now isn't it? Anyway, I need to get crakin' on those! A pair of felted slippers to get done, another hat or 2 and some cool ornaments knitted out of left over sock yarn (Vogue Knitting).

A multidirectional scarf is 50% done and will be completed in another night or 222.... I need a new handbag to match my Hanne Mermaid, but it will need to wait until all the others are DONE. Must get a move on all of this now.

LIST
2 (or 3) pairs of socks
multidirectional scarf
2 hats- double layered
felted slippers
3 to 6 ornaments
1 or 2 sets of Fetching
felted handbag- DONE
lace shawl- DONE
Hokie Koolhaas Hat- DONE
2 Calorimetry's- DONE
1 pr Monkey Socks- DONE

No comments: