Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Slip-up at Christmas...or what else is New

After deciding that this was the year of not knitting any Christmas gifts I changed my mind. I knew I would because I always say "no more" then start adding those small quick to knit things which suddenly morph into multiples and become much larger projects. The years haven't changed since I first started to knit.

I should say that this year I really only have a small number of things I'm knitting...Jaywalker socks, Hokie Ruffled scarf, 2 Felted bags and one more Hokie Hat. Really it's not many at all, is it? The socks are close to being done & one bag is felting in the machine as I write this up. Only leaves me to cast on for the second bag, the ruffled scarf and the hat. Did I mention that I now have a head cold that is holding me back a bit...yep, and I still want to knit this stuff up before Christmas. Better get more tea and a nap so I can work on these projects....

No comments: